August 18, 2010

Step 1: Borrow Books!

Okay. I am on my way to Bach expertise! Or I at least I hope so. I went to the library today and picked up four books. I actually put eight on hold but I only borrowed four because I looked through the other four and went, "Boy, you must need a doctorate degree to understand these!". Well, I am exaggerating, but I wouldn't be able to understand those just yet. I took out:
  • Johann Sebastian Bach Life and Work by Martin Geck
  • The Keyboard Music of J.S. Bach by David Schulenberg
  • J.S. Bach A Life in Music by Peter Williams
  • The True Life of J.S. Bach by Klaus Eidam
These should take me a few months to read and understand. I also borrowed Little Women by Louisa May Alcott just for when I get frustrated. So good luck to me - this should be more engrossing than those Facebook games.

Simply,
billie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails