August 18, 2010

A Key

I am posting here when I should be doing my theory homework. Music theory will be essential to understanding those books I borrowed. (I have yet to begin) I have been taking classes for about five weeks now and this is my circle of fifths to the left. It's a great tool for remembering the flats and sharps of the eight-note scales, major and minor. I made this little thing in effort to please the crafty side of me but otherwise, I am supposed to be drawing it on whatever paper surface I come across in order to memorize it for an examination this October. I must pass this exam if I wish to advance in my musical studies. I appreciate the convenience though; this will definitely aid in my studies on JS Bach: the key perhaps!

Simply,
billie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails